With so many options available in the market choosing the best 1080 video card can be tricky for normal customers. Consumers can get overwhelmed by the huge marketplace and end in a place by choosing a wrong product that will not serve its purpose perfectly.
The purpose of this review is to avoid misunderstanding and help the customer with a shortlist of the most popular products of the marketplace by analyzing the features, functions, specifications, customers rating, and reviews.
This review section will help you with the selected list of the most favored and trended items of the marketplace where you can easily check the reviews from the actual customers.
Top 10 Best 1080 Video Card
Here are the top 1080 video card we picked, check their features.
1. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC Black Edition Gaming, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX Cooler & LED, Optimized Airflow Design, Interlaced Pin Fin Graphics Card 11G-P4-
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow. An available 6-pin PCI-E power connector and an available 8 pin PCI-E power connector. Windows 10 32/64bit ,Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
- EVGA iCX Cooling – Delivering industry-leading cooling performance to your Graphics Card. Vulkan API
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. Stream extreme GeForce GTX PC gaming experiences to portable device like NVIDIA SHIELD with super-smooth, low-latency performance
- Real Base Clock: 1556 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1670 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X. Redesigned cooling with L-shaped contact fins to improve contact surface area for better heat dissipation
- Requirements-Minimum of a 600 Watt power supply. An available 6-pin PCI-E power connector and an available 8 pin PCI-E power connector.Total Power Draw- 250 Watts
2. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GDRR5X DirectX 12 352-bit VR Ready Graphics Card (GTX 1080 TI Duke 11G OC) (Renewed)
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X, Card dimension: 320 x 141 x 42 mm
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti. Rugged Anti Bending strip connected with heatsink makes the card extremely rigid
- Memory Clock: 11016 MHz (OC mode); Interface: PCI Express x16 3.0
- DisplayPort x 2 / HDMI x 2/ DL-DVI-D. Please Note: kindly refer the user guide before use
3. Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB FE Founders Edition GDDR5X Video Graphics Card (Renewed)
- Product Type – Video Card
- Item Package Quantity – 1
- Item Package Weight – 2.1495070545 Pounds
- Item Package Dimension: 10.699999989086L X 3.699999996226W X 2.49999999745H Inches
4. ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 TI 11GB Turbo Edition VR Ready 5K HD Gaming HDMI DisplayPort PC GDDR5X Graphics Card TURBO-GTX1080TI-11G (Renewed)
- Auto-Extreme manufacturing technology delivers premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components.Engine Clock GPU Boost Clock : 1582 MHz GPU Base Clock : 1480 MHz
- GPU Tweak II makes monitoring performance and streaming easier than ever, featuring Game Booster and a free 1-year premium license of XSplit Gamecaster
- Customizable backlit logo plate that can be replaced with your own design for a truly unique look
- 1582 MHz Boost Clock (OC Mode) featuring 11GB GDDR5X 352-bit memory, 3584 CUDA cores, and 11GB Frame Buffer
5. Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Windforce OC GV-N1080WF3OC-8GD Graphics Cards
- Integrated with 8GB gddr5x 256-bit Memory
- Support up to 8K Display @60Hz. The semi-passive fans will remain off when the GPU is under a set loading or temperature for low power gaming. Recommended PSU-500W
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- Display connectors – DP1.4 x 3, HDMI 2.0b, dl-dvi-d
- WindForce 3x with Blade fan design
6. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, 8GB GDDR5X, LED, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) Graphics Card 08G-P4-6183-KR
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Real Base Clock: 1708 MHz / Real Boost Clock: 1847 MHz; Memory Detail: 8192MB GDDR5X
- DX12 OSD Support with EVGA Precision XOC. Operating System Support: Windows 10 32/64bit,Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
- Run Longer, Play Longer with EVGA “ACX 3.0” Cooling
7. ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG Strix Graphics Card (STRIX-GTX1080-A8G-GAMING)
- Cooler Triple Fans, Power Connector 1 x 6 pin, 1 x 8 pin, HDCP Ready Yes, Max GPU Length 298 millimeter, Card Dimensions (L x H) 11.73 inch x 5.28 inch, Slot Width Dual Slot, Package Contents Accessories: 2 x ROG Cable Ties
- OpenGL OpenGL 4.5, HDMI 2 x Native HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 2 x Native DisplayPort 1.4, DVI 1 x Native DVI D, Max Resolution 7680 x 4320, Virtual Reality Ready Yes,
- Brand ASUS, Series ROG, Model STRIX GTX1080 A8G GAMING
- Retail goods are with default Gaming Mode, OC Mode can be adjusted with one click on GPU Tweak II, CUDA Cores 2560, Effective Memory Clock 10010 MHz, Memory Size 8GB, Memory Interface 256 Bit, Memory Type GDDR5X,
- Interface PCI Express 3.0, Chipset Manufacturer NVIDIA, GPU Series NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 Series, GPU GeForce GTX 1080, Core Clock OC mode: 1695 MHz , Gaming mode: 1670 MHz, Boost Clock OC mode: 1835 MHz , Gaming mode: 1809 MHz
8. MSI Gaming GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X SLI DirectX 12 VR Ready Graphics Card (GTX 1080 ARMOR 8G OC) (Renewed)
- Max. Resolution: 7680 x 4320, support 4x Display monitors
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080
- Video Memory: 8GB GDDR5X. OpenGL version support: 4.5
- Input: 1x 6Pin PCI-E power connector, 1x 8Pin PCI-E power connector, output: DVI-D Dual Link, HDMI, 3x DisplayPort’s
9. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Gaming, 11GB GDDR5X, iCX Technology – 9 Thermal Sensors & RGB LED G/P/M, 3X Async Fan Control, Optimized Airflow Desi
- GPU/Memory/PWM Thermal Status Indicator RGB LEDs. Resolution and refresh- maximum monitors supported: 4. Maximum refresh rate: 240Hz , maximum digital : 7680 x 4320
- Real Base Clock: 1569 MHz/Real Boost Clock: 1683 MHz; Memory Detail: 11264MB GDDR5X.Requirements:Windows 10 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit
- Safety fuse to protect components from damage due to improper installation or other component failures
- EVGA iCX Technology – 9 additional temp sensors to monitor Memory and VRM
- New vented heatsink fin design and pin fins for optimized airflow
10. EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, 8GB GDDR5X, LED, DX12 OSD Support (PXOC) Graphics Card 08G-P4-6183-KR (Renewed)
How to Choose the Best 1080 video card: Buying Guide
When it comes to choosing the right 1080 video card, you should be assured that you are making the right choice. Understanding about the product before buying it is the most important part. Sometimes with so many options, evaluating the right choice at the right moment can be problematic.
So, check out the buying guide to overcome all the hassle of finding your best solution.
Features of the 1080 video card
The first thing to check out on any product is the feature. You have to locate the useful features that will come in handy in your needs. Sometimes a product can be filled with tons of features to look good on normal eyes but their features can be worthless in practical use.
So, before choosing the right item you need to evaluate the features from the feature section and the description section to see if you are going to use them or not. If the products come with some of the efficient features, you can undoubtedly choose them.
Check the Specifications
Sometimes, we don’t have enough time to check on the specification section and are quickly drawn to buy a product. While the products we are suggesting here are the best ones according to the users, we still suggest taking a look at the specifications.
The specifications of the 1080 video card will let you informed about the uses and advantages of using the products. You can then determine if that can fulfill the purpose of your needs.
Yes, there can be a few problems understanding the whole specification section if it is too long. What we suggest is to look for the key features, performance, how much the products going to cost and their after-sale services.
Design of Product
The market is full of wonderful products, and it can be tough to decide which one to choose. However, the first impression you can make of the item is the overall design.
You can check out the material, finish, color, and other visual aspects of the product to get a taste of the manufacturer. If you like the overall design, you can check out other factors before choosing the item.
Seller Rank in the Marketplace
If you buying the products from our shortlisted table, then one thing you can consider is to check the seller rank. A trendy and growing product means it is delivering good performances to most of the customers.
And better trends and growth of selling means better seller rank. And 1080 video card from a good seller rank will ensure not only good quality of the item but also a better after-sale service and good warranty service if available.
Durability and Stability of the Product
You need to check out the description and reviews section to see how durable and stable the product is. A good product will be durable, will last longer, and will provide stable uses throughout its lifetime.
The 1080 video card we have suggested have mostly been made in a way to last longer with providing stable performance in uses, but the best thing is to click the item and check out the stability and durability according to your personal need.
User Friendliness and Comfort
No one wants discomfort and critical toughness when using a product. Comfort is one of the most important considerations when choosing the 1080 video card. Most of the products that are selected in this article are popular which means have better served the most users.
So, we are certain that these products are comfortable and user-friendly enough to satisfy most customers. But you can watch each of the products on our list to see which fulfills your satisfaction the most.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Price Range for 1080 video card?
The item can come with several cost ranges. The price can go up depending on the quality of the items and the ability to last longer periods, functions, specifications, features, and reliability.
The modern marketing trends have left us with little clues on the actual price. Sometimes a product manufactured cheaply can cost a lot more than a quality one. Some manufacturers spend more on marketing than manufacturing creating better reach and less quality.
So, you should compare the price of the products from our review segment to select the best features, quality, and performance of the product in a certain price range.
Why Should You Buy the 1080 video card?
If you need an item, then understanding the scenario is simple. But if you are not, then think sensibly if the benefits of this product will certainly fulfill your need. Ask yourself, why do you want to have the product.
What we have suggested in our top pick is the best items according to many users. If you have made up your mind, then you can read the reviews of the customers before choosing the right item.
When Should I Buy a New 1080 video card?
There can always be a question if:
Is it the right time to buy the 1080 video card, or you should wait for few times to see if the right products have been launched to serve your need?
It is pretty difficult to determine if the products that are actually on the marketplace are the best, or the best items are yet to come. But the suggested products are popular and have very good reviews from a lot of customers.
So, if you need the product right now, wasting any time is not sensible.
Which Type of 1080 video card is the Best?
There are different types of 1080 video card in the marketplace. Understand your need first. Which type of this product will be most beneficial to you. You can also go through the product list and see their reviews, pros, cons, and then select the best type of items for now.
I hope our product table, review section, and buying guide will help you determine the right items for your need. If you are looking for the best 1080 video card then there are multiple options from our product list.
You can go check out the short features of these items from our review to pick one or two to check for further reviews. Click these products and see the reviews of the customers, description of the products, and rating of it to make a final decision for buying it.